Saturday, March 6, 2010

Part Deux


I might be back? Maybe who really quite knows but I do know for sure that I needed to get out today. Something deep inside my gut woke me up in the knick of time to drive down to boston and just explore a place I have explored so many times. Honestly Boston, I saw a whole other side of you today, and you were waiting for me. I walked your streets, with a good friend I might add and I felt like I had a purpose weird, I know, kind of dorky, I know, but it wasn't completely like that at first. Honestly, I was pretty rusty, my trigger finger was stiff and my eyes were overwhelmed and confused I thought I was gonna suck and have nothing to look at. With every step I took through the streets however, the more I felt like I was a part of it and the more comfortable I felt working. By the end of the day I got to know some fantastic people and I got a glimpse into people who if I had just walked by would never have known their greatness. I really needed this, I have been struggling trying to find a meaning around here and I think I might be one step closer to finding it.



1 comment:

Amanda said...

I do hope your back!

yay for alice titles!