Monday, August 4, 2008

life is what happens when you make plans.

So far for my photos this summer it has been photo documentary and taking photos of a restaurant for my mothers boss. He has this wonderful restaurant down in NewburyPort Ma called Oregano's. While I was there I got to try some Fantastic food and had probably the best waitress I've ever had. The place is very elegant, with its brick walls, beautifully made bar and awesome pizza tossers. I ussually don't talk about places like this but its probably an 4 out of 5 stars in my book!



2 comments:

René said...

that picture you took is absolutely phenomenal jessica..
jan and i want you to take some portraits of us sometime using his camera if you want.

Julia Riber Pitt said...

Sweet picture. The manager of the restaurant hasn't approached you for the pic in an advertisement, has he? Because that can lead to good opportunities.

(This is Julia Pitt, by the way)