Wednesday, October 8, 2008

a ray of hope..

i have been struggling alot with a lot of school work, mainly cause I am in a class that is not where i really focus.

I am in an illustration class and I am not exactly the greatest but i have been working my ass off like crazy! I think it definately paid off today because he said that i was kicking butt. I had everything that was supposed to be done done for today and i was the only one minus like 2 people which was a good start. and then i finished everything i was supposed to.


I went into this class with the weight of opposition and i feel it being lifted off of my shoulders more and more every single day. It's such a relief for someone to tell me that I am actually doing well and he wonders why they said not to try.

I just feel like everything is coming around :D

No comments: