Friday, September 12, 2008


"Somedays aren't yours at all,
They come and go
As if they're someone else's days
They come and leave you behind someone else's face
And it's harsher than yours
And colder than yours"

Every day is a struggle for me. I try to do the best i can in something i am not the best at, I always put effort into maintaining my relationship. I work really really hard with my artwork for school, using the day that i have off from school to put 8 hours of straight work on my homework, I then head off for work at 5:00 come home round 10:30, do more work, go to sleep wake up for work at 9:00 get out at four then maybe i hang with friends or i go up to school and do MORE WORK.

I work at my job very little and use that money to get myself to manchester every week. I then leave and come home. I call up my boyfriend and he tells me of all that he is doing and how people are there hanging out, I hang up the phone feeling lonely, depressed, kinda sucks.

I woke up and everyone was leaving this morning, I have had a quiet long, lonely day. the lighting the sky is making isn't helping. I just wish i wasn't by myself. My sister Christina is busy at school, living there and I wish she was home so I wouldn't have to go to bed alone.

Its awful that even with my family around me at the end of the night I feel so alone. I feel like I am never gonna leave and grow up, and its scaring me..

Some days really aren't mine at all. Alot of days aren't... This is one of them... I realy wish I could be with my friends today...

No comments: